Our Ambassadors at Golden Palms Foundation are groups of people who give their time, energy and support to help us in our work to relieve poverty by transforming lives through education and service.
They are an essential part of our work in raising awareness.
Being an Ambassador is more than volunteering your time.
- Individuals who want to support our work and have a heart for the poor and vulnerable.
- Getting people involved in our fundraising appeals.
- Inspiring your family, friends, colleagues and online networks to support our charity.
- Past trippers who have seen first hand the poverty that families are living in and want to help
What we ask of you:
This role would suit you if you:
- are looking for a long term, flexible volunteering role
- have a personal lived expereince (not essential) and would like to share your story
- enjoy fundraising and would like to connect with like-minded people.
- have public speaking skills (experience of public speaking is preferred)
- are happy to attend an event or activity on your own to represent our charity.
- you would like to get involved with various volunteering opportunities
All ambassadors will be given full training and the necessary resource to support our work in relieving poverty.
If you are interested in becoming a Golden Palms Foundation Ambassador, please contact us.